Tuesday, May 10, 2011

...It'll cost you this much...

Got to work and there is news my Monday shift maybe cut because of new management trading hours. At first was really upset and scared about not having the money. After reflection and asking God about why this is happening particularly after today's Personal Leadership class about "Staying Fresh" God answered my prayer. God knew that I couldn't go on functioning just as I am now with almost 4 work shifts a week, full time study and ministry. And on top of that 'stay fresh'. It was all too much and I wasn't focusing on my health-spiritually, emotionally and physically. I want to exercise, I want to read books, I want to maintain relationships but I never have the time. 

So I had my concerns about today's classes because I wanted to 'rest' and spend more time on the things important to me and to God's purposes but I also needed the money. And after the news from my acting manager, it seems God has answered! 

With cutting my Monday shift, I have time to relax and re-focus. But my income will still stay the same as my Sunday shift is double hourly pay. 

I learnt to fully trust God. And I know that today's Chapel Revelation meant my finances. What if God asked me for what I hold dearest too? Will I still give it? I'm learning now to surrender all to God for all His purposes, even if it'll cost me. Because I know what costs me now will only benefit me and my generations later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home