Saturday, October 18, 2008

Silent as a lamb.

I just came home from a prayer meeting in which I missed out because I went to play laser skirmish (B.I.G).

I didn't get to listen to the sharing but I got the chance to catch up with one of my new found friend from Malaysia who travels to nations to do her ministry. She has done awesome work under the hands of God and it is pretty exciting.

She got talking tonight. She revealed some things to me. Things that to me right now look unclear but as I surely trust in Him, in His time all will be made sense.

It's hard to share it here through my blog without me telling you what it is but at the moment I learning to listen, quiet my heart and seek His will in my life.

I'm just excited for what lies ahead of me! 2009 here I come! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home