Friday, October 03, 2008

Can anybody hear me???

I'm over this!! I don't want to hear anymore... I'm tired of everything and I'm supposed to be on uni break..I'm supposed to be having fun.. relaxing, hitting the beach, and doing all the things I want...

But..

My over protective side kicks in..(in regards to my sister) A friend recently asked 'why are you so protective over your sister?' I guess you will never know until you are in my position.. I do sometimes act like I want to protect her from all things because I know the traits of this world but there are some things that you need to let it be... A friend said that we can only pray and hope that all will be ok but you have to let her do it her way.

So I'm learning to trust my sister's judgments. I'm learning to let her do her own thing.. I'm learning to just be her support and not her "dictator" hehe..

Other than this my 17 year old cousin is in a very bad condition. He is in the ICU and is not allowed to be touched by anyone, even his parents. His got lung and liver complications.. even I don't know the great detail but at this point the doctors can't do anything else..

As more and more money is being poured into this treatment, there has been no improvement.

The only thing to do is pray for a miracle. He is currently breathing through the help of a machine. He doesn't recognize people, even his family. Doctors don't want to operate because his body is too weak.

Truly only my a miracle and prayer will he be able to make it through.

Plus, my uncle in just underwent major hip surgery and now he is having urine difficulty.

I ask constantly, seeking the answers as to why this is happening? Why my family? Why now? How will I get through it?

I went to church tonight and in the worship I was in tears.. I couldn't say anything anymore.. I didn't even know what to say..where to begin?

The only thing that came out were tears.. and I believe that is a powerful expression. I believe that beyond words, tears and the cry of His children can breakthrough all.

I cried not because I wanted God's sympathy. I didn't want to simply rely on God for "business transactions" - I serve You, You give me blessings! Nooo.. but I truly want to give Him what He deserves.. all the praise and worship.

There comes a point where no more talk or words can express your feelings.. only through tears which run deeper in your heart.. beyond the fascade and into the heart.
I know He listens.. And I'm sure He will respond.

...I'm am here waiting...

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Mia said...

Tephie,
So proud of you, on the way you choose to react towards your circumstances...
Your attitude will definitely brings you to a higher level of faith!
When you can't trace His hand, you can always trust His heart
I'll keep you in my prayer...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home