Monday, May 02, 2011

Catch uppppp... Friday 15th April 2011

This date was a particularly special one as it was my Birthday. And I spent it at Chapel where I received this Birthday Revelation.

I remember God impressing in my heart this: I am only SIGNIFICANT because of Christ who is in me. It's all about Christ! The cause of Christ. This year my birthday is not about my needs but the needs of others. I am insignificant (in the greater scheme of things) and God is significant in me! These past 22 years I've been living under the understanding that I am only significant as my performance proves but the new revelation for my birthday this year is that I am already significant because of Christ.


"I don't care what they say I'm in love with you."

And during Chapel's Praise&Worship: My spirit said less and less of me and more and more of Him. When I am less of me and pursue God and investing in others, my needs will be filled in and by God. It just secured my insecurities about who will take care of me and my family when I 'give' into others? But God says "I will
Stephanie."

And so Stephanie's 23rd Birthday Revelation from God is: in all my insecurities about
who will 'fend' for me and my family when God is asking me to give
more and invest more into people, God simply yet reassuringly says 'I
will Stephanie!' That voice, those words just tore down 23 years of
foundational insecurities. God's 'I will' is a guarantee I will hold
unto. Whose guarantee are you holding unto today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home