Monday, May 02, 2011

Catch uppppp... Thursday 17th March 2011

So I was at the Entertainment Centre and we were praying for the start of Colour Conference 2011. All the volunteers gathered together in the foyer and I remember vividly the presence of the Holy Spirit during that prayer time at 2pm. It was strong and evident. It was almost tangible. It was stirring. I knew that this Conference was out to change these women's lives and it was going to be awesome for the Kingdom of God! I believed that this particular prayer along with many others was what made the Conference great!

During Colour Conference I learnt through my assigned role, the "meet & greet team" that seeing these women had touched my spirit and brought tears to my eyes as I began to see them the way God does. They feel valued, loved, special because of God. In a strange way God made me feel these womens' heart beat. What made them "tick" was running through my mind. It was strange but the only conclusion I could make of it was that God wanted me start relating to His people the way He does so that I could better understand them and better help them in their journey with God!

I was blessed by these ladies and by God's work in them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home