Monday, May 02, 2011

Catch uppppp... Sunday 10th April 2011

I was serving at Kids church on this date and remember the guest speaker sharing with the kids about Praise & Worship. She referred to Luke 18:15-16 where it says "People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. 16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."

I really learnt from these verses that God adores His children and wants to be with them! This really gave new perspective and new meaning to my ministry and the way in which I do it because I understand more now that my ministry is about bringing these children to God, just the way God intends.

We had a teachers meeting on this date as well and I remember sort of feeling 'tired' and "weared down" and during that meeting the Holy Spirit just said this: you still need to keep swimming Stephanie. The race has not yet finished. You've taken your breathe of fresh air but now you have to dive your head back in the water and keep swimming this race." I knew this was encouragement from God. Encouragement for me to keep going ahead as the race is no yet done. It isn't done just because you've taken a breathe of fresh air. You haven't reached the finish line yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home