Monday, May 02, 2011

Catch uppppp... Friday 8th April 2011

I had a chat with my mum on this date. We talked about a few things but I could remember most was about how our birthdays were coming up in a few weeks and I vividly remember God's Spirit telling me to encourage my mum. Encourage her that as she approaches her 50th Birthday that there are still many more things God wants her to accomplish. Her work is not done yet but rather this is only the start. And as long as she is open to the moving and direction of God, she will step up further in God and in every other aspect in her life. I also remember God saying that for the both of us, my mum and I to start outworking what has been trusted in our hands. This is not the time to sit idle but to work for the Kingdom of God like as if today may be the last day.

And I remember God impressing in my heart that as long as we (my mum and I) do the will of God and step it up this year as He has planned greater things for us, He will step up the blessings that He has already purposed for us.

So I was encouraged by this Godly message as I believe that God has already purposed great blessing for all His children but at times what prevents or hinders that blessing is us. When we don't follow in obedience then that blessing is held of until a further time when we are ready to step it up. This doesn't mean that God is a mean God and just wants to "tease" us with blessings but rather the way I see it is the more we step up the larger the blessing becomes. The more smaller steps we take the more smaller the blessing becomes. Which is your pick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home