Monday, May 02, 2011

Catch uppppp... Friday 25th March 2011

This week during Chapel we had a special event. It was where Chapel was "touching heaven" and we were lifting the roof in Praise and Worship and friends were praying and prophesying for each other. The atmosphere was indescribable. It was amazing to be in His house!

I remember during this particular Chapel Service my spirit say to God "Lord, I surrender to Your perfect will and Your perfect heart." At the time I didn't quite understand why my spirit was saying that was in hindsight now I know that my spirit wants to be obedient to God and wants to just follow God alone and no one else, not even my own ambitions.

It was also at this Chapel Service where God spoke to my dear friend, Lovely. He spoke to her, a message (prophesy) for me. She said that God was saying how God has chosen me and that He will use my mightly. "She is mine" says the Lord and "I will use her for Children's Ministry but nit necessarily in teaching." After hearing that I knew exactly what God was talking about. I was in tears!


I have been struggling with this the past few weeks. I know God has been speaking into my heart about perhaps one day leaving Children's Ministry but still somehow working
with kids. Perhaps in a Children's Pastor role? I wasn't 100 sure but after this message from God through my friend, it just confirmed what God had been putting in my heart lately about it.

Who would have thought? I never did! And that's the beauty of our God, what never passes your mind or thought will be given to you, as He promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home