Thursday, February 17, 2011

God's Word, my execution, His plan, my obedience.

In my Old Testament Introduction class today, I learnt a few things:
- We are supposed to "look like" the Word everyday. Let's not look into our wardrobe to look for what to wear in the morning but let's look into the Word of God to see what to "wear."
- Don't just learn at the expense of practising. As we learn we must practise it.
- God's plan has nothing to do with me. But because of His grace He included us in His plan.
- Our plan is only a slice of His greater plan. Hence don't stress out! Let Him do His 'thing' in us.

Understanding simple things such as these helps me know and understand what God is doing in my life and how I should respond to every season that comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home