Wednesday, March 02, 2011

We all love 'Takeaways' right?!

So I'm beginning to understand that everytime I finish class and reflect on the lessons of day, God speaks revelation into my heart.

Well from now on I will take what God says into my heart and translate it into 'Takeaway' statements or reflections for you and I to meditate on together.

So today's 'Takeaway' is: God is as interested about our 'own' church, what is going on the inside of us, how is our relationship with God, as He is about the local and global church. If our 'individual' church is growing, all our other 'individual' churches are growing then there will be impact and change when all these 'individual' churches come together on a local and global scale, in terms of fulfilling God's purpose. So how is our 'individual' church going?  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home