Monday, May 02, 2011

Catch uppppp... Monday 28th March 2011

So the night before Monday 28th March, 2011 God had stirred me to bless my sister. She had a school camp that was coming up where she needed to pay the rest of her fees. And that night God stirred me to bless her financially. So I followed through with the Spirit despite considering my own situation of having to save for my own future tuition fees. But my spirit just urged me to follow and I did.

And guess what happened the next day? I went ti work and got an email saying I got a pay rise and that there were some miscalculated pays from last year which they will repay back to me before July this year!!!

How great is our God?! I never thought of it but God gave it to me and He even multiplied. I didn't have to do much except to just follow His lead and Spirit to bless my sister the night before!

God's promise is true: be blessed to be a blessing. Don't ever think
you can out bless God. He will show you otherwise.

It was also in this week and during this time when I put into practice what I've learnt about a leader's prayer and how powerful and impactful it is. And the above testimony is evidence of that. I didn't need to worry about work shifts or pay as long as I did my best at work and trusted God through prayer, it was given to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home