Monday, May 02, 2011

Catch uppppp... Saturday 9th April 2011

I was at work this date and I was talking to my work friend who was interested in what I did on the weekends and what I studied. When I shared to her about my College life and my ministry life and God's call over me since I was 12 years old, she was inspired. She was interested and then inspired.

I remember talking with her about all these things and just remember God telling how this is what life is about. To share your life story with others so that others will be inspired, inspired to know Christ that is in me.

And I remember learning that as long as I want to be used by God, as long as I am opened to the moving of His Spirit then there is no reason for me to never or to stop sharing my story, my story that reflects Christ alone.

This was a reflection for me to always be mirroring Christ. Who are we mirroring each day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home