Monday, February 25, 2008

Stress Head

Have you ever experienced, so far, in life where the things you do or touch just crumbles right before you?

Have you ever experienced where you work hard and try your best but still everything fails?

Have you ever put so much of yourself into one particular aspect in your life and find yourself at lost?

I have.

These past few months, I’ve realized that I learning to become more relaxed in stressful situations. Situations I know that I don’t have control over.

I’m the type of person who likes to have “her hand in it”. I can’t just leave things to chance or to other people, not that I don’t trust people. It’s just that I need to do everything. There’s my problem.

Examples of this have been my unsuccessful uni application, work, uni timetables and resources, the list just goes on…

My friends from uni and work and my family have noted and commented this “behavioral problem “prohibits” me from making any change.

I’ve learnt from my mistakes now and just need to leave things the way it is. If its supposed to be that way then I’m going to leave it that way.

Its hard but I know that its part of my whole learning process and part of one of life’s education for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home