Saturday, April 24, 2010

Steph is going crazyyyyy...!!!

So this week has not been a very good week for me! Since my birthday I've been faced and tested with trial after trial. Trial in terms of relationships, work, familial, ministry wise. It seems everything I do is turning inside out and upside down... I'm getting tired of it. I feel like as I have surrendered my all, I'm losing control and it's 'killing' me! I know I've made the decision to give it all to God-my finances, my relationships, my work etc. But it's getting so hard for me... I often find myself frustrated at myself and upset. And this affects the people around me. I have a feeling that when we do what is right and what God wants us to do. When we 'empty' ourselves for Him, we are 'at loss' and have no control over anything. And that's me now. I know I'm undergoing a 'character restructure' but it hurts and I'm tired but I'm choosing to see the crown of life! I'm choosing to see His Kingdom be established in me!

So guys please keep me in your prayers! Thank you! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home