Monday, April 12, 2010

I know what I want for my birthday....

So after receiving God's Word and revelation for me this year I can only see fitting that the "perfect" birthday gift for me (since my birthday is the 15th April!! hehehe) is a video camera!

I want a video camera NOT for myself but truly for the work of God. I want to be able to record and make a documentary while I'm in Indonesia. And it would be great to have a camera to do so!

So what I want for my birthday is nothing for me but ALL for HIM!

And I've been going around to all my family and telling them that a video camera is all I want for birthday! hehehe... And I'm just sharing this "piece of information" to you guys because I believe one day all my blog entries will become a book and so everything that happens in me will be documented somehow - i.e this blog! =)

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Jejep said...

Can I chip in? Supporting the works of God that someday will become impact nations hehehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home