Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm sorry but I have to let you go...

As I approached my 22nd b'day I learnt 2 things.
1. God wants me to not get involved in a relationship. Meaning though I'm 22 years old, it's not the time to be in a relationship. So no boyfriend! So it's quite hard for me hard to 'let' go of my feelings for this one guy I've grown to like. But God knows the best! I have to let go of the good so I can get the best even if I think that this guy is the best for me it means letting go of the guy you like. But I'm learning to refocus onto Him and surely when I do He will give me the very best according to my vision and also the guy's!!

I feel secure in letting this guy go because I know that God has great things installed for both this guy and I to do (perhaps seperately). And I'm willing to lay down my feelings for him for us to grow individually in Christ, fulfilling God's call and then maybe if God wills it then we shall 'meet' again... Hhhmmmppphhh...

2. I've learnt that the greatest gift I can and have received for my 22nd birthday is the support, prayer and encouragement from my family and friends! I remember when the clock struck 12midnight on 14 April and my ex-neighbour and very good friend called me to wish me happy birthday! He prayed for me, which was very heartfelt!!! Then he asked me what I wanted for my birthday and all I said was 'your prayer is enough for me! Your prayer is the best gift!'

And that's when I realised that there is no other gift that can beat the gift of a prayer!!
So thank you my dear family and friends for your prayers, support and encouragement! It's priceless!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Ebz said...

woooo!!! who's this blessed guy??? well..not yet actually, hahaha

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger tephiee said...

Wooo!! Wouldn't you like to know?! Hihihi...=P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home