Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm touched...

So last Sunday while I was in church service my sister dropped by my seat to pass me an envelope. I didn't want it was. She just said that "it's from Joey and the twins." So I just left it unopened until after church.

As I was walking to lunch with my cousin Grace, I opened the envelope. The outside was already full of love! I didn't even have to open it and I was already touched!!!

Then I opened the card and it was full of well wishes and blessings from my Kidz Church students, teachers and ex-Kidz Church students.

My Kidz Church kids who didn't write much except their name was more than enough for me! I felt their sincere well wishes and that was priceless!!

So thank you Edward, Edwin, Joey and everyone who signed the card!! I loved it!! =D




2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NGGAAAAWWWWWWWW. how cuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeeee.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger tephiee said...

I can already tell from the language who this is!! Hehehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home