Wednesday, May 12, 2010

From mere 'existence' to now living the plan

I haven't been 'living' my days recently. I've merely 'existed.' I have lost my ways in confusement. But today after taking the time to sit and seek His Word and dwell in His presence God opened new revelations for me. They were: remember your interests. What initially interested you into media and communication? Know that through this you will know what you have to do. And when I sat down and thought about it I knew what I had to pursue and that was: advertising, marketing, information communication, market research. These are the things that interest me. Especially since I was at Insearch and doing the final project. 

So now I know that my place is here in Sydney and to pursue something in communication and marketing. And after having a chat with my aunt I know that there are many options I can go: non-profit organisations because then I can use my skills and do good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home