Friday, May 14, 2010

What is on Steph's mind these days?

So last week while I was at Koorong Bookstore browsing around for gifts for my friend and aunt, I promised to myself that I would not buy any new books. I have like 10 books at home that I've either only partly read and not finush yet or even books I haven't read at all!!! But this was one promise I knew I couldn't keep.

I bought this amazing book titled: "The Deborah Company - becoming a woman who makes a difference" by Jane Hamon. It's such an inspirational and motivating book! I only started reading it last night and I'm already on chapter 5!!! I seriouslt couldn't put the book down.

It really opens up my perspective about my visions and dreams and how God will bring me to greater heights when I begin to trust and have faith in thr visions and dreams God has given me!

I'm so relieved and excited to have found a book that really speaks to my current situation! (Not saying the other books don't do this.)

After finally realising my vision and dream and God's purpose for my life, this book has come into my life at the right time to help me chase down and fulfill His vision and destiny for me!

So if you feel you're at this point too where you know your Godly vision and are ready to chase it down, read this book! It'll help you alot in giving confidence in realising that vision! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home