Monday, May 02, 2011

Catch uppppp... Saturday 23rd April 2011

I got to spend this day with the children I usually teach on a weekly basis. Their parents were in a Seminar and so I was with the children. The set up was very cool-more like a cell group setting where we have Bible quizzes, sharing time, activity and games.

I really got to appreciate each and every one of these children as I got to know them more-a different side to each. I learnt that these children have described how they want to be a doctor-to help people, to be an actor-to make people laugh. I also learnt how some are natural born leaders and some are natural observers.

But in all things I got to learn and see how God loves all of them and has a special future for them and my task is that as long as I am around it is my responsibility to sow seeds and allow them to grow in these children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home