Friday, February 01, 2008

Keep up with it!

Wow… so I haven’t been blogging for quite a while now. My deepest apologies! I have missed writing in my blog, I must admit. It’s just that I have been working a lot in the last few months of 2007 and then I left to go on holidays to a place where internet connection was very lame!!!

So, its 2008 now aye! A new year, a new beginning, a new attitude and a new outlook life and its future…True or not? Well, I guess I’ll be letting you know on that one at the end of year 2008. But I am hopeful and optimistic about the future as I know that my past has opened my eyes for more correction and improvement for a better present and future.

Hmmm… just to give you a brief timeline of my life in the past few months, its as follows:-
I have been working a lot at Mr Balloons as I have time off uni to really find out what I really what in life
I have learnt great new lessons that have (hopefully) made into a better person
I’ve learnt that it is not working as a balloon decorator that makes me happy – I know that I can do more than just that
I’ve learnt the importance of money and saving. Team work and working environments that can be a bit stressful are just apart of the life of a working girl
I’ve also grown a lot in Christ… I’ve learnt a lot about growing up and taking hold of my future
And the list just goes on and on and on…

And as you keep on traveling through my blog posts I will reveal more and more what been happening in the world of randomz-tephiee…

So stay tuned! You might like what you discover about this extraordinary girl living in an extra-extraordinarily world!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home