Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Script of Life...

I'm sure you've experienced, at one stage in your life, when you think 'hmm..what would my life be like in another 5 years? or what career will I pursue? is my boyfriend/girlfriend the person I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life?' I'm sure everyone has experienced this... But the thing that strikes me the most is the uncertainty in life that intrigues me...

I wonder alot about how my life would pan out to be...if the course that I will be doing is the right course... or is the uni I enrolled to is the right one... what if the career that I envisage for myself is too much for me or I can't make...???

The sea of doubt, uncertainty, fear and the unknown overwhelms my spirit of adventure, light, hope and faith to the extent that even I question my own capabilities...

It is then that I begin to ponder about my future...Taking myself onto the train of imaginative journey...

You see, these past few years, I have been certain with what I want to do and what I want to be in life but of course when reality hits, its like all that you have believed in is shattered and then turns into dust...

Until...you are acquainted with people who see much more than you see... They see beyond your limitations and see the creativity, the potential and the passion for something that is so much greater... That is me.

I continually wonder why I am acquanited with people such as these...??? What is it that they see? Why do they see these things?? I know my limitations and capabilities... I know that cannot do everything...

I've learnt that it is not everything that they want you to do... It is the things that you are capable of doing, is what drives these people to motivate and encourage you to do things that you say you can't do...

At the moment, I say I want to do media and communications... I say I want to be a journalist... I say this and that.. this and that... but my mind keeps on repeating negativity to the extent that I even believe so...

I guess, through this post, I've learnt that in times of doubt and uncertainty about your future... in the midst of darkness look for the light of hope.. the person who is continually encouraging you... its not a coincidence that they are there... they are there because you are destined to fulfill your passion, you dream...

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like ur post on this one......

i guess everyone pretty much feel this same kinda thing at certain point time of their life....

i guess we just have to tap into the " unknown or unpredicatable " world....... recently i juz listened to some Hillsongs podcast and the pastor mentioned predicatable life is dangerous way of living a life.... some things do need to be predicatable (eg loyalty, responsibility,etc), but we just have to be courage to step into the unpredicatable world ... i think this is actually quite true ...... you would never know your potential until you really try it ey ..... i am learning to put this in practical life as well..... trying new things ( not just new foods.... hehe) ......

plus if God has given you the chance to do it...... of course He'll guide you through it ..... you know wat..... i found that all the Bible verses are really useful when something really happens to you and you are challenged to trust His word...... its easy to say "I can do everything through God who streghten me.... " but what happen when it comes to real life......do we really life in that verse ?? i guess dats when God gives us chance to trust His word and put that in practice........

I guess we just have to rely more on Him and live in our own God given grace...... dats what i am learning as well..... i rely on myself too much most of the time...... gotto let go and let God (geez...i didn't know I could say this word... ) hahaha......

keep on blogging yooo ....... i believe this would b blessings for other ppl as well..... seems like i should start my own blogging as well eyyy ... hahhaha.....


God bless ^>^

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home