Thursday, October 30, 2008

I want to cross to the other side...

I went to KM (prayer meeting) last night where Pastor Michel was sharing about Luke 8 - crossing over the lake with faith that God will BE WITH US on the journey. He was sharing about the invitation God was extending to His children. An invitation to walk with Him to the other side or stay.

It was like everything that was shared last night was pointed towards me. It was definitely a confirmation from God in regards to my prayers. I feel like I know now what I must do.

And as usual Pastor Michel wanted to pray for certain people. The first person he called up was me!

He said that there are some things that God wants you to know:
- God loves you very much, you know that right?
- Don't be afraid. Let go of all your fears.
- God sees your tears. He has contained them and now wants you to stop. There is no need for you to cry.
- Future. Don't worry. You worry too much. Leave it in His hands.
- You like to write don't you? You like to write 'the story of your life' but God is saying give me the pen. I will write the story and you just read and sit back and relax.
- Husband. I want to pray for your future husband. =P


When he prayed for me, I felt consumed by the H.S. I cried and laughed. I enjoyed it.

As I left last night I felt I knew more of my place in HIM. I knew that He was taking care of me and that I shouldn't be afraid. I know now what I must do. And I will do it.

Also, one of my friends had texted me later that night to say 'when we all prayed for you, God had put the words 'HUGE POTENTIAL' in my heart about you.'

I mean God has guided me this far, what is going to stop Him from continuing?

I was about to cry there and then. I mean how awesome is our God? He does things beyond our imagination and reality. You never know how things will happen but be sure that WITH HIM it will ALL HAPPEN!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very inspirational Steph! It just reminds me how much I need to just give everything up to God. It's nothing that I can do. It's all up to Him.

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger tephiee said...

Yes! It really is about giving the pen back to Him and letting Him do the writing, which we sometimes forget because we want to be IN control.

Thanks Brendan! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home