Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Very thankful!


I handed in my final project for one of my subjects today. I'm not too sure as to how I went in that project as the subject outline was not very clear. I just hope it is enough to get me a good mark with that class.

I know that I have done my best and I shall give the rest to Him who will supply me with the BEST result!


But overall I quite happy with it. =)

I got my grade for one of my presentations today. I was extremely happy with seeing as that I thought I didn't do too great of a job with it. But I'm appreciative of the grade and it is motivating me more now to work harder for my final essay.

I know that it had not been the fruits of my hand that rewarded me such a great mark but it truly was by His grace in life.

I also know more and more each day that I live by His providence and not that of people in this world.

I tend to compare myself with other people, people around me, my friends and family. But I'm becoming increasing open to the fact that I live my life my way and not according to the ways of others.

I'm learning that I'm not control of everything in my life but whatever control I do have I surrender it to Him for He is and will do so much more with it than I can never make of it by my own hands.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I sometimes can't help comparing myself and wanting to be the better one. It's selfish but it's because of our sin that we do so.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger tephiee said...

Comparing ourselves has become a natural habit of ours. It's good for motivating us to do better but when we focus on it too much is when it becomes a problem.

Thanks for the comment!

(I was re-reading the post and have realized that I need to proof read my writing! So many errors! hehe)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home