Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Don't rush it! Take it sloowww...

At last Friday's service while I was listening to a powerful message by my local Pastor about God's Order, I got a poweerful revelation of my own that blew my mind away.

So you all probably know by now how much I "over-think" and "over-analayze" and "over-plan" things to the extent it drives me crazy! Particularly lately since I'm approaching the very last weeks of my uni life and soon to be heading into the "real world" of job hunting!

But in light of these mixed emotions and thoughts as I sat there at the service it was like as if a light was turned on in the midst of darkness, sunshine arose from the rain! The revelation was:
-don't rush God's vision to happen in your life!
-don't force it
-don't make a move until God instructs you!
-it is His plan for your life so let Him take care of HOW and WHEN it will happen!

This all translated to my present context to:
-I have to work in my field of communication after I graduate
-for His call of teaching kids and ministering will have it's own time
-He will open the door for it to happen
-His time is never too late!

I knew then that when I really seek earnestly for His Word and His will I will no longer live in confusement or fear! For He is my security and that's all I need for it says in Psalm 127:1
Unless the LORD builds the house,
its builders labor in vain.
Unless the LORD watches over the city,
the watchmen stand guard in vain.

It is GOD who makes sure every promise He has made to you will come to pass. So if you're questioning His plan for you, I offer these kind words to you: never doubt Him! He will surely make all His promises come true in your life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home