Saturday, July 02, 2011

Dreaming the Dream.

A few weeks ago I had a dream. I'm not a usual night dreamer (if that even exists) so I really paid attention to this dream. What's the dream?

The dream midway through. I was at home and in the middle of packing, packing whatever I could get my hands on and packing them in a suitcase. I remember I was in my room with my mum and sister. They were helping me get my stuff together. It was all a rush. All I could remember was asking my mum "why do I have to be in a rush mum? Why is this all of a sudden? I don't like to be rushed. I like plans and this was not planned." And my mum just said "just go with it. Eerything will be fine." 

Deep down I knew I was packing to go to Indonesia. And my dad was waiting downdtairs of our apartment ready to take me to the airport.

I gathered all my stuff, passport in hand but no ticket! My mum said I'll purchase over the counter at the airport.

My sister and mum took me to the airport and my dad just dropped us off. My dad wished me well and my num and sister helped check me in. Throughout all this I was sort of in a daze. Not 100% sure of what was going on.

I checked in and did all that and in a fuze of all of it, I asked God what was happening. He of course didn't answer. He made me reflect on the events of everything. I observed that my parents weren't going and neither was my sister. I was only going away for less than 1 week. And to Indonesia. It was then after realising all this that I knew that I was going to Indonesia for ministry. What sort of ministry, I wasn't sure. 

All I knew was that this dream was the dream God had planted in my heart a few years ago about my ministry with and in Indonesia. 

I guess God was reminding me of where God wants to take me and to not lose sight of that. That Indonesia is what God wants to use me for and all I am right now is preparation for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home