Friday, November 17, 2006

All Hard Work Always Gets Paid Off.

Class today shot into the door and out again really quickly. It didn't seem that we spent almost 4 hours in front of the computer screen, editing (podcasts). I'm not sure whether we were enjoying it, or whether we wanted to get the editing of our podcasting done. But now, after listening back to the final product of the hard labour, long hours, commitment to the work, it all seems worth it. Especially, if the lecturer likes it! hihihiii..

Playing the recording over and over again, I feel like as if I could recite the whole thing. And the funny thing is that we have actually made our own podcast. I mean I had no idea about podcasting. I don't even download any from the internet and now having a podcast of our own labour is pretty exciting. Doing all the interviews, getting to know how to use the equipment and really experience the journey of a journalist is really exciting for me.

Now, looking back, all the hard work has really paid off. After encounter many difficulties in the beginning of our recording, and to hear now the final product, all stitched up, is great!

Weather and global warming is not such a boring topic anymore! Especially after listening to our podcast! It's a must!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home