Friday, February 01, 2008

New Year’s Resolution!

Puncak! That’s where I spent New Years ’08! In comparison to last year, my feeling is that I am expecting something great in this new year.

Looking back into the year 2007, I have no regrets or sorrow or hopelessness. I know that I have done the best that I could in year 2007.

Though I had a half year off, I felt that I have used the time wisely to get the experience of hard working.

I’ve learnt that things don’t come easily. There is a price to pay.

I’ve learnt to study hard, work harder. Be a better daughter, a better teacher, a better student, a better niece, and a better sister.

The time I had spent (half year off) God also has opened and taught me valuable lessons.

Lessons that I know will enable me for a bigger, brighter, better future!

2008, here I come…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home