Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can I get a break please?



So over the past few days I thought I had calmed down. I had started to set my priorities. My mind was clear. I was focused. I knew that I shouldn't think far as to what I will be doing after uni. I knew that I had to surrender. And I was peaceful and content.

I was getting ready for uni this morning. I was in the shower singing and rejoicing for the peace in my heart until the phone rang. It was my sister. She had an accident at school and was sent to hospital.

I immediately asked God, 'why, can't I just have one day of rest?'

He didn't reply.

I went to the hospital to meet my sister. And after a few hours there, it was concluded that my sister just had a sprained ankle.

I still asked, 'why did this have to happen?'

I realised that God was teaching me that my life will have these kind of experiences just to keep me be "grounded", humble and thankful.

So when you guys constantly experience things that are beyond your control, expectation or plan just be thankful for you will grow to be stronger at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home