Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am answered.

You know when you plan for something, which was initially God's plan but you had a hand in the process which then gave you no result?

Well that's what I have just experienced. God had put in my heart to go and do work experience in Jakarta but the company I had approached didn't reply to me with an answer. So I felt anxious and uncertain, beginning to doubt. I did what I could to "fix it" but nothing happened.

So I was asked to surrender and to trust. Yesterday as I was talking to my aunty (Pastor's wife) in Jakarta about my situation she just encouraged me to be still and not to worry and to surrender. I trusted her advice and just prayed, hoping and believing that my situation would turn around, not by my force but by the WILL of God.

And just now, about half and hour ago I received a text message from my aunt who I had called yesterday. She said that she had spoken to the owner of a tv station in Jakarta and he is willing to accept me to do work experience at his company.

AMAZING! I mean at how God works. You've read from my previous blog posts that I've been anxious, scared, and worried but today He has heard my cry and my answered my prayers.

I guess I'm encouraging you guys out there to never give up! Continue your prayers because they are being heard and when the right moment presents itself, you will be answered!

Just as you travel on a plane you don't ask the pilot about his credentials, his reputation, or the technicalities of the flight. You just sit back and trust him that he will deliver you to your destination safely. So quit asking God, the Creator of life, how things will happen in your life. If you don't even ask the pilot but still trust him and his skills, why should you ask God how miracles will happen in your life?-Once told by a very wise man-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home