Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You don't need to force yourself to be noticed...People will notice you...

Before I had left to go to Indonesia, a lady at church had approached me. She asked about my writing. I was surprised to know that this lady knew about me and my writing. We talked and she was letting me know that her husband was looking for a web content writer. I was interested, just as something I could add in my resume.

But what was strikingly interesting was that I didn't even have to push a finger to find this work. It found me. What I learnt here is that you don't need to force things to happen in your life. It will happen by itself, by God's plan. And if it doesn't, then it's not your path. God has other greater things set for your life.

So when you feel like things aren't working out the way you planned it, just go for the ride. You were meant to be on that rollercoaster. You can't determine the speed or velocity of the ride but you can strap on tight and trust that where ever your destination is, it's all within His plan.

2 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE it steph! i didn't know you had a blog.. just saw it on facebook updates! hehe..

you're an AWESOME girl (i really mean it!!) and i believe your blog (and your life!) is a blessing to everyone who reads it! soo.. keep writing and keep being a blessing to those around you (including me ^^).. you DO have HUGE potential :)

love yaa.. xoxo :)

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger tephiee said...

Aaww.. thank you Ci! =) You have always been my great supporter! Hehe..

I hope that you will also be a blessing for me and continue to be part of my inspiration to write. =)

Btw, we still need to catch up..hehe.. kyknya sejak thn lalu mau pege jln nggak jd2 terus... hihihi..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home