Wednesday, March 04, 2009

How would you feel after a rollercoaster ride?

Hello my beloved faithful readers. =)

My apologies in advance for no notice that I would be leaving overseas for some time.

Second, my apologies for not being able to keep my blog updated during my time overseas. As many of you know I went to Indonesia and the internet over there is very limited. The downloading takes forever and so I just thought I'd make it up to you guys now...

So I've been back in Sydney for the past week. I've jumped straight into uni. (Not a very good idea to do-just a note for next time!) I'm taking life ALOT less seriously now. I think, well I hope, I've matured over my recent experiences. I've realised that it's not the theory that will allow you to develop but it is the life experience that I've realised is priceless. No university degree, title, status etc. will give you this or satisfy you.

So my suggestion to you guys is whenever you're experiencing difficult times, don't be too keen to give up.

When you "think" you see a dark road ahead of you, don't turn around and take another path.

When you meet someone you don't like, don't be too easy to judge to them. They might just be there in your life, at the right time just to help you fill in the shoes you were destined to fill or to help you fulfill your destiny in some weird/strange way.

Don't be too quick to give up! Place a reminder in your mind when in such situations, that things happen for a purpose. You may not understand it now but be sure that everything works out for the best! And trust me 5-10 years down the track you'll understand completely why you had experienced the things you had.

I'm saying this as well for my own good and from past experiences.
(I think this post is getting too long for me to continue on with my experiences from Indo, so I'll continue with a new post.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home