Monday, January 12, 2009

Revayah!

So I've started fasting since the 5th Jan. It's a corporate fasting with the church. We are fasting for the year of Revayah to happen in 2009.

I have particularly asked God, this year, for an alignment of me and Him. I want his plans, ways, dsires and dreams to be mine aswell. I want to walk obeedintly in His ways and not just me walking in my own path.

But now, day 13 of year Revayah, my plans are not falling into play. And this is I what I mean about how the revelation of Joseph was so important to me. I feel as though all my plans are not coming to pass because He is moulding them into His plans.

He has asked me to jump and free fall in Him and I have but now I'm just waiting for Him to catch me and to align myself with Him.

I trust not what I see right now, my situation, but I CHOOSE to have FAITH in what He has planned for me.

I know there is a storm brewing ahead, but I know that I will be still and calm in Him.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. Seems that you are moving forward too fast just by urself, a bit too fast than God, leaving Him behind? Hehehe... This is only the 12th day sister. Slow down a bit don't worry and take your time with Him =)

Cmon, you are not that weak (am I wrong implying this from your writing? :p), Steph that I know is strong and has been a blessing for many, know God's purpose in her life and strife for it without any doubt! hehehe...

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger tephiee said...

Heyy.. hehe.. I think that's true what you said about moving too fast..hehe.. I tend to do that alot since I like to know what will happen and how it will happen. This is one of my downfalls as it results in me making my OWN plans and doing it myself. So yes, it's a lesson I'm learning-to be patient in Him.

JoS, thank you for your encouragement! I guess I never really saw myself in that way. I mean I always feel I am in lack. I'm not doing too good, and that I should do better. But that again is through the human eyes.

I know and believe that I can pull through this. I have my complete trust and faith in Him. He is the pilot and so as my next destination is Indonesia, I buckle up and follow and trust Him. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home