Monday, April 20, 2009

Miss Independent.


Last Saturday I went out with my high school friends to celebrate my 21st b'day. We had dinner at Kelly's Bondi Junction. One of my friends wanted to go out clubbing in the city but I guess He knew that I didn't want to go out that night.

So on our way to the city my friend in the driver seat decided to take a different turn when my other friend in the other car suggested we go out to play bowling instead.

We had so much fun playing bowling and having drinks. I didn't get wasted. I was fully aware of my surroundings by the end of the night.

I remembered most:
-my friends' song request at the bowling ally: Miss Independent-Beyonce
-the 'happy birthday stephanie' slideshow
-our jokes towards Tarik about the asian in him. (It wouldn't surprise me if one day he ended up hooking up with one.) haha..
-the continuous laughs
-and finally the swarovski cross necklace -> "Because we know you love Christ" my friends say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home