Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Aftermath.


Over the past weekend I went on a camp. A camp organised by BIG. At first I was a little critical about going. I thought that I would enjoy myself.

It turns out that I had the most fun there. I learnt alot about myself, about my character and most of all I made heaps of new friends..

I learnt that being successful is not dependent on the material gains but your contentment. How content are you with what you have?

I learnt that I have to be a prisoner of hope and faith.

I learnt that I needed to know the reason why I'm here and chase it down with integrity and boldness = your destiny.

To be successful:
1. make a stand
2. don't be afraid to be in the minority. (stand with conviction)
3. never give up. (be comfortable in your failures because they make you stronger)

And finally through this camp my love for soccer is now re-ignited. Anyone want to play soccer with me? Hehe.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home