Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm broken... Be my handyman?!



Now before anyone gets into a fit about handymans etc. I just want to clear it up. In this context I'm referring to God.

As some of you may know I've started fasting this week. Fasting for my ministries and what not. I've asked for a clearer vision, a discening spirit that identifies what God wants from me, for revayah to blanket me through the year 2009.

And as God works in perfect timing, Colour Conference 2009 started this week. When I look back at the dates of me fasting and having this conference, I knew that God was definitely planting something great ahead.

So I started my (first) Colour Conference journey 2 days ago with an open heart, open mind, an expectant spirit and faith that by the end of the conference I knew what exactly He wanted for my ministries, my path, my future.

Here I am writing in this blog after enduring the most riveting, exciting, fulfilling, mindblowing, transforming, unleashing expereinces of my (nearly) 21 years of existence on this earth. (I'm not trying to be dramatic but I just want to give you the big picture here.)

What I've learnt, received and most importantly what has be revealed to me and is now and will be forver imprinted in my heart and written in the next chapters of my life are:- His plans are not my plans; His thoughts are not my thoughts (Isaiah 55: 8-9)
- His promises to me will not come back empty handed (Isaiah 55:11)
- A clearer vision for what must be done in my life to come into alignment with His glorious plan (Psalm 90:12)
- The whisper made clearer -> from a whisper to a shout => your path will be clearer => stirring, confirming the calling (Proverbs 4:18)
- this is the season of joy, expectancy
- God wants to enlarge the "could be"
- When we conceive and give birth to God's plan, we are not alone. We need to have the focus like a lioness.- A lioness has the ability to roar=universal declaration (Matthew 10:27)
- Bring the whisper to a shout
- The importance of decisions -> is fear stronger than faith or faith stronger than fear?-> Don't look to man for help for God is waiting
- There's trouble ahead when you think (satisfied) you've "finished"
- Justcie should be part of our DNA. To be the hands, feet, ears, eyes and voice for those out there who are restricted, in captive. => from a whisper to a shout! -> my destiny and Indonesia
- God can turn the unfortunate into the fortunate
- Hero: an ordinary person stepping to an extraordinary situation
- Moses (his stick) laid it down (what was most important to him) and God transformed it into something great -> God asks for what is in YOUR hand and lay it down => my writing- Never despise the nothing in your hand
- be the solution to the problem
- take your place/position in fulfilling the calling

- looking back = a collage of the things you have survived that strengthens you and your path for the future
- season: knowing the season you are in right now
- crisis = risk & opportunity
- we can't change the season but we can be hopeful for the turn around
- God is bigger than history!
- Words can be deceptive but the message brings revelation
- Don't close the chapter; He is still writing in your life; no matter what your situation - don't end your chapter just yet
- Don't let inadequacies stop you- In times of crisis, He has a plan

Through this conference I know that no matter how broken we are, He is the ONLY handyman that can repair us whole again for He is the Creator of life.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Di Bawah Langit yang Sama said...

crisis=risk & opportunity......


um steph, are you taking managerial seminars now??? hehehe

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger tephiee said...

hahaha.. that was a point one of the speakers discussed during the conference..

It does sound like it came from a managerial seminar, aye? hehehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home