Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Just be happy.

So I've been a little weird/moody these past few weeks. It's been a combination of things from uni work to ministry to future to plans.

I know I'm not "supposed" to plan anything since I've surrendered but there are some moments when I feel like I need to plan just so I can keep focused.

I feel like this especially when I feel bad about something. I try to make myself feel better by planning things, organizing things. But when I begin to do this, I'm reminded 'your plans will destroy you Steph.'

So here I am at a crossroad of to plan or not to plan. I choose not to plan but it's killing me!

It's killing me because I want to know how things pan out in life. And to make sure I've made the right choices in life.

I know that I'm going through this to learn that:
- I can't be perfect. I need to make those mistakes so I can grow from them.
- I can't always be on top of everything because if on top of everything and I'm good at what I do then what's the point of learning?
- there is always room for improvement. So just stick your chin up throughout the whole "moulding" process.

And most importantly, I need to learn to be content with my own weaknesses. I will always have them and what I can change is working to improve my weaknesses not stop trying to be "perfect." It gets very tiring trying to have it all together. Huuummm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home