Sunday, July 26, 2009

R E S T

I was so blessed by the sermon tonight at Youth. It really spoke to my heart and I now believe that everything in my life does happen for a reason.

Tonight I've learnt that 'rest' is part of God's plan because it's teaching us to surrender all of our wants, desires and abilities to Him.

During these holidays I hadn't been doing productive or "useful" and I've now understood that it's part of a 'resting time.' And that time is the time when after you recieve God's plan and vision for your life, you don't need to strive or work for it to happen, rather it is your 'rest time' and it is the time for God to do the work and make the vision come to pass in your life.

And the most important thing to know throughout this process is that we need to have the correct knowledge and the right attitude.

And to have His knowledge is more than enough for me because my fulfillment and satisfaction is Him alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home