Wednesday, July 08, 2009

She's hitting the road...

I woke up today and looked out the window and saw a big, bright rainbow outside. I knew today was going to be a great day! And it was! I passed the test without getting any wrong!

I finally stirred up enough courage to go out and get my Learner's driving licence today. I know it has been a long time coming. I remember back when I was in high school and all my friends were out getting their licence and here I am 4 years later I get mine. Hehehe..

I guess I was "motivated" to get it after listening to last Sunday's sermon about learning to say "I can do it" and to believe that it's not from my own strength but by the strength of the Lord.

I know getting your licence is something "small" when compared to other greater things but learn to start from the small things/obstacles and overcome them and you will slowly see that you have the strength and courage to overcome the "giant" in front of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home