Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Have I told you my mum is my bestfriend?

Last night I had a 3 hour chat/talk/discussion with my mum. It was awesome! We talked about family, God, destiny, future, desire, life partner. Most of all we talked about God's calling over my life. Like I said in my previous posts about my doubts about my future because of my decision to go into ministry, last night's talk with my mum just settle those nerves down and just trust in God alone.

As we were sharing I remember God speaking specific messages for certain people, why things are the way they are and how they came to be. I really felt that last night God was sharpening my sensitivity to His voice, His Spirit and to his message. I felt that God impressed into my heart that this is what it is going to be like - God speaking message to me and I would pass them onto to the relevant people. And I'm just going to be ready for it. Of course my mind was a little scared. Scared of 'what if I'm wrong and I'm just hearing things?' But I knew I had to press on. And true enough God's impression and message from last night for my aunt was true.

Now I'm not saying that I'm a weirdo or anything but I'm just saying that God is a communicator adn He will from time to time use His children to communicate message to His other children.

Anyways, I discovered from last night that really my mum is my bestfriend. She knows me more than just from a mother perspective and I love and respect her for that.

She is a mighty warrior of God who praises and worships God and always prays. And I just hope that I will be like that too when I too have my own family. (She's currently feeding me melons as I'm typing this post!!) *love*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home