Monday, August 03, 2009

Do you trust me now?

I was doing my daily devotional and prayer today. I spilled my guts out to God leaving no details behind. And as I was praying about all my concerns and confusion and basically praying that every vision God has put in me and every promise He has said over my life I just confirmed it with my faith. And as I went through every vision and every promise He was reminding me:
- that He "warned" me by giving me these visions
- that He was not "joking" when He said I had to "free fall" and trust Him
- that He was serious when He said that this year I would be experience storms\- that this will be the year where I come into alignment with His plans.

He reminded me of the 'driving in the car' vision. He revealed to me that just like I was in the car with no GPS or map He is taking/driving me to destination where I don't need to concern myself with qualifications or education or experience because He will see me through to the end. The GPS and maps are in a way representative of the things I rely most on: degree, money, connection, education and experience but God is saying that don;t rely on those things to get you to your destiniation-I will take you there. I'm not saying that education and qualification etc. are not important but rather don't use them as your key to everything because really He is the key to the way, the truth and the light. Therefore my doubts are unsubstantiated because He has spoken into my life and He will to it that it will come to pass. The more I question and doubt and start making my own plans the more fog and mist there is in my vision-so I need to just be quiet and trust Him.

I learnt today that I need to strat trusting Him more and to just 'go with the flow' in the sense that I need to have the attitued of 'I'll do the work in the industry that You want me to be in. Not to think and choose what I want or to go into an industry thinking and expecting to gain something in return but to go into the industry He wants me to be in to learn more of His plans and my destiny and to be a blessing.'

So if He's spoken to you or given you visions or promises, just trust Him and don't make Him put you through more trials and test to make you see that He is working MIGHTY things in your life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home