Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010: 2nd year of Revayah. So what will this year bring?

Last year 2009 brought me turbulance, change, refinement, alignment with God's plan, revevlation of God's plan for me and most of all surrenderance and obeidence.

What will 2010 bring for me? As I stepped into year 2010 in prayer and in hope in Jesus Christ, it was revealed to me that 2010 is going to be bigger and better in everything in Christ.

2010 is the 2nd year of Revayah, which personally means for me a year where God starts to open up opportunities for me to start actioning out God's plan and word that had be placed over my life.

SInce last year was the yeah when His word, His purpose, His plan for me was revealed through visions, prophesy and prayers, this year is the year His words come to life in my life.

I'm really excited for what He has planned to do and I hope and pray through fasting as well that I am becoming who He has planned for me to be and not the other way around.

So Father my YOUR will be done in my life just as YOU have planned it to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home