Monday, November 02, 2009

Also because...

(I've learnt that I'm also in this job) so I can be stretched! Stretched so I can reach that success that God has already planned for my life. Stretched so I can grab that miracle. Stretching so I can build my confidence around affluent people. Stretched so I can improve my communication skills. Stretched so I can make a network where ever I go. Stretched so I can reach the fulfillment of my destiny that He has placed for me.

As Jentzeen Franklin wrote in his book 'Believe that you can.' He stated: Have you ever had God push you into something you would have never voluntarily jumped into? Success is facing the challenges of life and not shrinking back from them. Every person God has ever used had to stretch.

So enjoy your period of stretching. Don't run away! Endure it and you will reap the rewards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home