Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why can't everyday be a day of celebration?

So last Sunday I went to a wedding. It was such a beautiful wedding. It represented all that is commitment, love, life, sacrifice, selflessness and joy. But most of all I learnt of God's love for us. I learnt that God had placed these two people to become one and one that special day He had made everything perfect. But more than that it also taught me of God's vow and promise to us His 'brides.' The wedding reminded me of God's commitment-to give everything He has for us. Whatever is His is also ours. Whatever He has promised to do he will do with us and for us.

So whatever you're facing right now don't ever forget of God's love and vow to us. Whatever His promise is to you and I, He will see it through until the end.

Remember, each day is a gift from Him and it's a gift that serves as a collection of God's love letters to us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home