Sunday, January 17, 2010

Believe! Just like Peter Pan!

It was during today's Praise and Worship service at church when I felt the Holy Spirit speak to me about faith, believing and being child like (in certain situations).

I just felt the Holy Spirit over me and speaking about having a child like faith. Believing in the unseen, unheard and the never before thought of. He spoke to me about increasing my faith and to start stretching my 'capacity' for I will experience things I have not thought of, things I have not seen before and things I have not heard of before.

And through all these things I have to remain believing and keeping my faith until everything is completed.

I was also reminded by the Holy Spirit about 'Father and daughter.' I felt like my Spirit was telling me something about both paternal father and Spiritual Father and daughter relationship. It reminded me of my very recent photo with my dad at a wedding (last night). It reminded me of how important it is to preserve a strong relationship with one's father.



So a few things I've learnt today:
- instill and preserve a child like faith. Believe that anything is possible! (Just like Peter Pan)
- No matter what happens ahead your father (both paternal and Spiritual) will always be there
- I need to set my mind and discern in my Spirit that the year 2010 will bring me things I have not heard, seen or thought of before!

So 2010 here I commmmmmeeeee....!!!! =D

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2010 is going to be awesome! =] T.A.A.D

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger tephiee said...

It sure is going to be!!! Bring it on!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home