Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Everything is from Him, so everything is for Him...

I was asked to work with my manager at the clothing store 2 weeks ago. So far I've never worked with my manager there so when I heard that I'll be working with her, I was quite scared. Scared because I wasn't sure what she was like and I was afraid that she wouldn't like me. As per usual I was doubting myself and my capabilities.

So the night before I went to work I was already nervous but I prayed and just asked or calmness in my heart, mind and spirit.

The next day on my way to work I just kept a positive attitude, I prayed. And throughout the whole day at work everything was fine. I learnt that there was nothing to be afraid of-not even my manager! I learnt that His Spirit was with me the time. I felt calmness and learnt that I don't need to fear humans. The only person I should fear is the Lord because everything I have is from Him and should be given back to Him. I will never be able to "please" and "satisfy" humans but I have the correct mindset-that only God can be pleased then He will surely make sure everything that I do will be pleasing to the human eye.

So make sure you're pleasing the right person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home