Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Faith that produces!

Last Sunday the preacher was sharing about his faith and how it brought results for him and his family.

So last Monday I wanted to grasp his faith and practice it in my own life. So when I got up in the morning I prayed and believe and asked, just like the preacher, for blessing and customers. But when I was at work on Monday and it was 1pm, I had made no sales so far. I was down and a little upset. But I just kept on reminding myself of the preacher's message and his faith that brought results. And so I said to God 'I know that if you did it for him, I know you can do it for me!' And I just kept reminding myself of that and soon after that I got really friendly and easy going customers who bought from me!

I was so happy by the end of the day and I just praised God! Because I knew it was only by His grace and love over me!

So start putting your faith into action and let it produce for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home