Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wait... Wait... Wait for it...

Okey so here I am at work and as usual the store is quiet. I'm not complaining, mind you. It's just that though I'm appreciative of the "rest" I can get from working compared to my weekday job, I do feel bad the store doesn't take on any money for the day. And it's not because ofe but because the business centre the store is located. Hardly anyone comesby because all the officea around here are closed on the weekends.

Anyways, that is not the point of my post here. My point is that this morning I prayed that at least I can get 1 sale so at least for a Saturday the store made money. But knowing that today is dark, gloomy and raining outside I knew that it was going to be a bad day-sales wise.

And as the clock is ticking away no one bought anything until.....

Suddenly a lady came in and tried on a few dresses and ended up buying 2!!!

And that to me was only through God's grace over me. I knew that He had especially sent that lady here to make sure His promise of blessing for His children will not fail!!!

Thank you Lord! =)

So be aware and open to whoever or whatever comes your way because it could be the blessing you have been waiting for! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home