Thursday, February 11, 2010

Worry yourself away...

During cell group last night we talked about our futures and sort of things we were worried about. The main jist of the sharings was that we should not be afraid of what our future holds. Whether we're gtaduating uni soon (me) or looking for a new job or simply doing something new in our lives, we should not be afraid.

I learnt last night from the sharings that I should not be afraid. Though I'm nearing the completion of my studies, unsure of what to do next etc. I must learn to not worry and believe that His word and promise to me will come to pass.

It reminds me of God's word for my life through a Pastor a few years ago. God said: don't worry. I am going to write the "notes" in your book of life. You just need to surrender the pen into His hands.
I just keep to keep a positive outlook and trust that in the midst of uncertainty, calamity or even darkness His words will shine and bring forth light at the perfect time!

So don't worry yourself away people!! And never lose hope!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home