Saturday, February 27, 2010

Knew it all along...

About 2 weeks ago I had an "interview" / "meeting" with my Pastor and a church leader. The "interview" was about my "calling" and what I wanted to do in the future. The "interview" was based on results of a questionnaire I took late last year.

Before the "interview" we were encouraged to pray and earnestly seek His purpose, direction and calling over our lives (I was in a class of about 10 students).

So I did as I was told. I prayed and knew deep down that teaching was it.

It came time for the "interview" and it was discussed and concluded that:
- My calling is to be a teacher
- I need to start writing a monthly kids story/booklet. This is where I can combine my 2 passions-writing and kids!
- I need to Focus on kids church ministry
- I need to increase my Bible reading, spiritual books. This is a common trait of a teacher. He/ she reads, questions, investigates and relays.
- As it was obvious teaching was my path I need to take on a course. I prefer Kindagarten teaching because I want to sow "fruitful" seeds from a very tender age. So I need to research TAFE teaching courses.
- And finally the questionnaire concluded 4 main things:
1. I am a perfectionist. I need to stress less!!!
2. I am a teacher.
3. I am a leader.
4. I am an encourager.

And to end the whole "interview" session, I knew that beyond everything else He wants me to teach life, just like His only Son! And that what Imma gonna doo!!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home